Monday 6 October 2008

Misheard Lyrics
















I was looking at this archive of misheard lyrics, my favourite of which was definitely: "might as well face it you're a d**k with a glove" (Robert Palmer, Addicted to love) when I remembered some of my favourites from people I know and thought I'd document them here:

"There is a line on another gazelle" - The Smiths, There is a light that never goes out

"I'll never fall, time that we're eagles" - Hundred Reasons, Falter

"You've been hit by, you've been struck by... A small criminal" - Michael Jackson, Smooth Criminal

"And you told me you wanted to eat all my sandwich" Bloc Party, This Modern Love

There's many, many more... help me out here Bek!

4 comments:

Bek said...

hahaha i haven't looked at that site for ages. Dick with a glove is so ace i did a pouch face especially for you to keep my coffee contained.

la la la you centipede, baby don't you cry

Sam said...

i was trying to remember that one! it was really bugging me... i knew it was on the 'el scorcho' single but i just couldn't remember anything about it... apart from the fact that it must've involved animals!

Bek said...

And, "Who's that cup lord martian? You should cut down on yer pork life mate - get some exerciiise!!!"

The mothership contained some mamas?

Sam said...

That boy is genius.