Friday 4 April 2008

A sad day: Bellum defeated












Well I finally completed Phantom Hourglass and after all the desperation to defeat Bellum and finish, I'm now really sad...

It's a great game, with cute graphics and a really intuitive game play. For those of you who are stylus-skeptics, I think that this game would convert you: is there anything more fun than using that boomerang and hammering things?


For those of you playing this game I have a tip: when you reach the final boss and you're on your third and last fight with Bellum (trying not to give anything away here), tap him as many times as you can and then run either right or left (depending on which direction he steps) to avoid his sword slash then get right back to him for more attacks. The key is definitely speed and it took me a few attempts to realise this. He'll be dead in no time.


NOTE: The end credits are awesome.

No comments: