Thursday 6 November 2008

World of Warcraft mentalist

This man clearly lost some marbles some time ago:

"For my keys to send to all instances of WoW on my 11 computers, I use Octopus 1.3.2. Maximizer in Octopus allows me to start up all WoW instances at the same time or any individual instance such as if a WoW instance has crashed. It also allows me to shutdown all of the computers at the same time."
<-----This guy springs to mind, and to quote the old guy at the chicken farm in Napoleon Dynamite: "Son, I have no idea what you just said." AND if I could find her, he'd be getting a 'Greta' right now.

Do you know what makes it worse too? The super-positive comments after the article! "I wish you were my dad!!11". It's a sad world we live in...

3 comments:

bek said...

Haha, that guy sprang to my mind too...s'funny, i was only just reminiscing to jamie about the epic coffee consumptive night we wrote THAT entry. twas fun. i've got greta too, but i don't know how to post her !!

Sam said...

twas fun! and hilarious how much coffee we drank. i was seriously derailed and could barely speak. a 'coffee coma' you might say... it's annoying that you can post pictures in the comments box... maybe you could post her as a normal post but adjust the time of the post so that it will slot in underneath..? he definitely deserves that crazy dawg.

Sam said...

you 'can't' that was supposed to say.