Monday 10 November 2008

So we're going to see the Boosh...



















I was a massive fan of the first series and had a few laughs at the second but it has since descended into student-style in-jokes and fashionable band name-dropping now... not to mention Noel Fielding's head (and hair) getting bigger and bigger. However. I was offered tickets to see the live show in Portsmouth, and Bek and me sure as hell aren't missing an opportunity to see Julian Barrett in the flesh! Don't let me down, Moon.

4 comments:

electro girl said...

you wont be dissapointed Julian is super very funny, be prepared to dance with Bob Fossil

Sam said...

haha - that would be awesome... did you experience this then?

Bek said...

Well I had a grand old time, thanks Samusan! Noel Fielding, despite being a cunteroo sometimes, does make me laugh and as for the haunted muffin man....

Sam said...

it was the awesomes! 'trevor h christ'! oh, howard i love thee... also: 'one of your testicles just popped out!'